Thursday 16 August 2012

7 SECRETS OF SUCCESS BY STEVE JOBS :


Steve Jobs 7 Secrets in short-

1. Do What You Love.
2. Put A Dent In The Universe.
3. Say No To 1000 Things.
4. Kick Start Your Brain.
5. Sell Dreams Not Products.
6. Create Insanely Great Experiences.
7. Master The Message.

TOP COMMENT: It really irritates me when people say stuff like "Steve Jobs only cared about money". People wonder why I get furious when they say this,  it's because Someone does what they love, they work hard, they change your person life whether you want to believe it or not, and just because that makes them successful you say they only care about money?  I see Steve as a Role Model, my idol...because he is so inspirational.


I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE READ. 
Ask harsh or Ask HARSH on anything. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality рosts is the secret to аttгаct
the usеrs to visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.
My webpage > millionaires club

David Chase might hate that ‘The Many Saints of Newark’ is premiering on HBO Max

The trailer for “The Many Saints of Newark” features the song “Money” by The Flying Lizards. One lyric poignantly captures the thematic hear...