Wednesday 15 August 2012

Can you Beat this Record??? :

Can You Read This In First Attempt and beat the record ????Read these words and picture as fast as you can. Current record for this pic is 33 seconds boy named Charlie wolberg 16 year From U.S.A. Only rule is that only one time a person make a try to beat this record in 33 sec.

Solution is also given below this Puzzle.

-:Dont cheat:-

Solution: Our friendship story
once upon a time, I was lonely; looking for somebody; who would be like me in every way ; so that we too had something in common to do and say. then I Found you one day and said; "you will be my for ever Friend"; you made me so happy, You Bright-End up my life; we got along so well and had lots of fun in are own stride...
And now I can not imagine what I would you; for you are so wonderful, Funny
and Funny You are my dream-come true; so dear Friend, say you always be there, to share in my good and bad times and tell me 'You Care'.

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE READ. 

Ask harsh or Ask HARSH on anything. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

44 seconds

by zencomix

Harsh said...

nice :)
but record didn't break...

David Chase might hate that ‘The Many Saints of Newark’ is premiering on HBO Max

The trailer for “The Many Saints of Newark” features the song “Money” by The Flying Lizards. One lyric poignantly captures the thematic hear...